Photo Plate FAQ
1. Film: What is the minimum line width I should use?
2. Film: What is the minimum dpi I should use?
3. Exposure: How do I setup my fluorescent light?
4. Exposure: How much time do I need to exposure my plate?
5. Exposure: Where do I buy BLACK LIGHT?
6. Exposure: I see the image, but it does not develop?
7. Chemicals: Where do I buy chemicals?
8. Chemicals: Do you sell chemicals?
9. Chemicals: Can I mix my own developer solutions?
10. Chemicals: Can I mix my own stripping solutions?
11. Chemicals: Can I mix my etching solutions?
12. Chemicals: Why do you use POSITIVE developer?
13. Chemicals: Can I use MG Chemicals Negative developer?
14. Chemicals: What etching solutions should I use?
15. Others: Can I cut the plate myself?
16. Others: After exposing the plate, why does it wash out quickly?
17. Others: How thin is 0.003 inches?
If you have a question not covered in this FAQ, please